mget-help - [mget-help] Re: Cayula-Cornillon Chlorophyll a fronts

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

From: Tim White <>
Subject: [mget-help] Re: Cayula-Cornillon Chlorophyll a fronts
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:08:47 -0400
Hi There,

I'm having a bit of trouble finding chlorophyll a fronts with the Cayula-Cornillon front detection algorithm in the MGET toolbox.  I've processed  level 2 chlr_a data to a 1k m resolution, with flags, and converted to ArcGis raster. At present, the chlr_a data are log scaled floating-point data (geophysical value), and I'm not sure how to rescale the data back to the original 32 bit unsigned integers.  I assume that the unscaled integer data is the best  to use with the Cayula-Cornillon front algorithm.  Do you know of a formula that I can use in the Map Algebra toolbox to convert the floating-point chlr_a data back to 32-bit unsigned integer, unscaled data?  The slope of the data is 1.00 and the intercept is 0.00.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Best Regards,
Tim

Archives powered by MHonArc.