mget-help - [mget-help] Installation Snafu

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

From: Kris Kaiser <>
Subject: [mget-help] Installation Snafu
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:29:39 -0800
Hello,
I was trying to install MGET today and I ran into the error attached (sorry it's hard to read - I did a quick print screen as it was the only thing I could do...). I also hit a second error after this which was similar, telling me something about being unable to access things with Csharp language. I'm not entirely sure what that one was going on about.

I am running Windows 7, so it may be related to that. I also downloaded the alpha version after some issues with the previous one, which in retrospect were I think with python, and not with your product. It's been a long day, what can I say? I haven't actually opened up Arc yet and gotten it running, so we'll see if it barfs on this step as a result of these errors or not.

Anyway, just reporting a bug, as requested.

Best,
Kris

Kristine Kaiser
PhD Candidate
Department of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
UCLA

< date >
< thread >
Archives powered by MHonArc.