mget-help - RE: [mget-help] information

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

From: "Jason Roberts" <>
To: "'Ordenamiento Sig'" <>
Cc: <>
Subject: RE: [mget-help] information
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 15:43:30 -0400

Dear Eva,

I’m sorry about this problem. I should be able to help you resolve it.

I tested this tool successful with ArcGIS 10.0 SP3, R 2.15.0, and MGET 0.8a40. What version of R are you using? My guess is that the vegan package (used by the MGET tool) is not available for your version of R. If you can tell me what version you have, I will investigate that and provide a recommendation.

Best regards,

Jason