mget-help - [mget-help] Question

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

From: Mauricio Castrejón <>
Subject: [mget-help] Question
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:31:54 -0300
Hello,

I would like to use the MGET to evaluate the impact of a marine zoning approach over the spatial distribution of fishing effort in a small-scale lobster fishery located in the Galapagos Islands (Ecuador). Unfortunately, I realized that MGET-0.8a52.win32-py2.7 is not compatible with R 3.0.3. I do not know how to build an older version of R from the source.  I wonder if you have available in your archives the installer of the previous version of R (R-3.0.2-win.exe), and if you could share it with me. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best wihses,

Mauricio Castrejón, PhD(c)
Interdisciplinary PhD Program
Dalhousie University