mget-help - Re: [mget-help] Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

Re: [mget-help] Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools

From: Ben Donnelly <>
To: "Tobias, James (CDC/CGH/DGHA) (CTR)" <>
Cc: "" <>, "" <>
Subject: Re: [mget-help] Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 18:26:47 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi Jim -

We made some server changes today, and you might have problems resolving the
correct server for the next 24 hours. Here’s the URLS by IP address.

For Arc 10.1+
http://152.3.199.194/projects/mget/export/HEAD/MGET/Trunk/PythonPackage/dist/MGET-0.8a60.win32-py2.7.exe

For Arc 10.0
http://152.3.199.194/projects/mget/export/HEAD/MGET/Trunk/PythonPackage/dist/MGET-0.8a60.win32-py2.6.exe

Arc 9.3

http://152.3.199.194/projects/mget/export/HEAD/MGET/Trunk/PythonPackage/dist/MGET-0.8a60.win32-py2.5.exe

Arc 9.2

http://152.3.199.194/projects/mget/export/HEAD/MGET/Trunk/PythonPackage/dist/MGET-0.8a60.win32-py2.4.exe

Ben Donnelly ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Marine Geospatial Ecology Lab Nicholas School
Research Programmer Duke University
http://mgel.env.duke.edu skype:bendybendybendy

> On Aug 14, 2015, at 1:32 PM -0400, Tobias, James (CDC/CGH/DGHA) (CTR)
> <>
> wrote:
>
> Dear all
> I am interested in the Duke Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools and have tried
> to download these tools from the website: http://mgel.env.duke.edu/mget
>
> The links to the MGET software do not seem to be working and I wondered if
> there might be another link to download?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim Tobias
>

> Jim Tobias MS, GISP
> Sr. GIS Developer
> Northrop Grumman Contractor
> Global AIDS Program, Data Management Team
> Division of Global HIV / AIDS (DGHA)
> Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
> Corporate Square Bldg 1. Room 2317.01
> Office: 404-639-8575 Cell: 404-428-3160
> Email:
>

> Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimtobias