mget-help - RE: [mget-help] "Randomly splitting table..." failed to execute

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

RE: [mget-help] "Randomly splitting table..." failed to execute

  • From: Jason Roberts <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [mget-help] "Randomly splitting table..." failed to execute
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 19:42:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Dear Laurel,

I can help you with this. Could you please send the complete output of the
tool? You can highlight the text in the ArcGIS window, copy it, and paste
into email.

The error message suggests that you need to put in a complete path to the
table. So rather than just putting in a table name such as "MyTable" you
should put in something like
"C:\Users\laurel\Documents\SomeProject\MyTable.dbf". But it is hard to be
sure of the problem without the complete output.

Best,

Jason