mget-help - RE: [mget-help] Required Expression to populate date data type

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

RE: [mget-help] Required Expression to populate date data type

  • From: Jason Roberts <>
  • To: mostafa awad <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [mget-help] Required Expression to populate date data type
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 04:23:48 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Dear Mostafa,

I am sorry I have not been able to respond quickly. I am on holiday until 29 August and can respond in detail at that time. In the interim, I may be able to answer quick questions after some delay.

I can see here that you are constructing Visual Basic expressions to calculate paths to rasters from dates. I do not see anything immediately wrong with your expressions but I am not sure which MGET tool you are using. Can you please provide more details about that? Also a screenshot showing the rasters in ArcCatalog or Windows Explorer?

If you have a time series of rasters that you need to sample at some points, I recommend the tool named Interpolate Time Series of Rasters at Points. This tool has many parameters, which can make it tricky to use, but if you are able to set them properly it can sample nearly any time series of rasters that can be accessed from ArcGIS.

Best regards,

Jason