mget-help - [mget-help] help with marked point analysis in MGET

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

[mget-help] help with marked point analysis in MGET

  • From: Joseph Fader <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [mget-help] help with marked point analysis in MGET
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 14:55:59 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to use MGETs tool to 'Analyze spatiotemporal autocorellation of marked points' on some fisheries data. I have used it in the past but it's been awhile, and I have since updated to R 3.5.1 which is not compatible with the existing code. I tried to install an older, compatible version of R on my machine but unfortunately when I do that, the tool doesn't recognize that R is installed at all. MGET, R, and Arc are all installed in the same Program Files folder so not sure how to direct Arc or the tool to the appropriate R version.

Any chance support for the newer R versions will be added to this tool, or could you possibly help me figure out a way to direct the tool to recognize the earlier R program I have installed? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Best,
Joe

  • [mget-help] help with marked point analysis in MGET, Joseph Fader, 10/30/2018

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page