mget-help - [mget-help] Problem with MGET tools that invoke R...

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

From: Ian Breckheimer <>
Subject: [mget-help] Problem with MGET tools that invoke R...
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:48:22 -0400
Hi guys,

I'm trying to apply a GLM to a set of rasters using MGET, and I'm having trouble getting MGET to talk to R when running tools in ArcGIS.  For any MGET tools that invoke R, I get the following error message:

ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.
<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.

I've tried 2 versions of R (2.9.0,2.9.2), 2 versions of python(2.5.2,2.5.4), and 2 versions of MGET(0.7,0.8a) with ArcGIS 9.3.1.  All give the same error.  I'm running Windows 7 RC2. Any tips?

Cheers,
Ian

--
Ian Breckheimer