mget-help - RE: [mget-help] Fw: a problem in step 2 of the habitat model example 2

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

From: "Jason Roberts" <>
To: "'kirk or judy'" <>
Cc: <>
Subject: RE: [mget-help] Fw: a problem in step 2 of the habitat model example 2
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:42:56 -0400

Hi Judy,

I just wanted to update you and the mget-help list on what we’ve been discussing privately.

The short answer to your troubles is that we had made a number of improvements to relevant tools in MGET recently but had not updated the example to account for those changes. I just updated the example (here). The update differs a bit from the original due to tool improvements, as explained on the web page. The update is compatible with and has been tested with ArcGIS 9.3, 9.3.1, and 10.0. (The Arc 9.3 compatibility is the only significant change from what I sent you last week.)

Let me know if you have any further questions…

Best,

Jason