mget-help - [mget-help] error message troubleshoot

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

From: Lorna <>
Subject: [mget-help] error message troubleshoot
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 09:51:06 +1200
Hello Nicholas!

I am running MGET version 0.8a8 within the framework of ArcGIS Desktop Evaluation Edition 9.3.1, including Python 2.5 and Service Pack 2.
It must be a good year ago that I installed the tool (following your online instructions) but never properly used it so far. Well, now I am about to but encounter performance problems. I am trying to convert hdf (or bz2) files, including extracting header etc. But in every process I always get the same error message: 'exeptions.importError': No module named Geo Eco.ArcGIS
Since I just read up that "MGET is implemented in the Python programming language as a package called GeoEco.", this suggests that the package can't be found?
I'm pretty short of time at the moment, so I thought I'd ask you for some indication on where the problem or miscommunication lies and what how it could be fixed. I fI had more time I probably would just start trialling around, uninstall and reinstall things etc... however, right now I would be greatful for some pointers to send me into the right direction. Maybe there is even some incompatibility problem I'm not aware of?

Kind regards,
Lorna.
< date >
< thread >