mget-help - [mget-help] MGET_installation

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

From: Leonel Batista <>
Subject: [mget-help] MGET_installation
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 11:09:09 +0000

Dear Sr.Nicolas, my name is Leonel Gonçalves and I am trying to install the extension MGET. My operating system is windows 7 and I have ArcGIS version 9.3. My problem is that when I try to install either version pywin32-py2.5 or MGET-0.8a44.win32-py2.5, I get the following error - c:\windows\system32\MSVCR71.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor to support.

Can Mr. Nicolas help me on this issue?

Thanks for the attention and I wait for a contact.

Best regards

--
Leonel Batista C.Gonçalves
seaExpert, serviços e consultoria na área das pescas, Lda