mget-help - [mget-help] Marine Geospatial Ecology Tool

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

From: Ecem Oner <>
To: "" <>
Cc: "" <>
Subject: [mget-help] Marine Geospatial Ecology Tool
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 07:33:46 -0800 (PST)
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am an environmental engineer studying towards my MSc degree at Istanbul Technical University.My graduation thesis will be about ''Improvement of NOx emissions with satellite NO2 retrievals and ground observations (IMNOXE)'' which is an European Union founded project. In the scope of this project NASA's OMI satellite's (level 2) data is planned to be used.
We have been using ArcGIS software during project and to read hdf data we need marine geospatial ecology tool. Additionally,we need this tool for ArcGIS Desktop 10.1 for windows 64-bit.At your web site it is seen that it is under development .So we would like to know when is it prepared for downloading or do you have any idea about what we will use like this tool until mget tool prepared because it is urgent for us.

Thank you very much in advance for your support and help on this. I am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you would like to get additional clarification on any of the topics mentioned above.
Yours sincerely,

Ecem ONER
Environmental Science and Engineering
Dept of Env. Engineering