mget-help - [mget-help] RE: Error while running MGET

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

From: Jason Roberts <>
To: "Benedict, Jason Jon (WorldFish)" <>
Cc: "" <>
Subject: [mget-help] RE: Error while running MGET
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:34:10 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your interest in MGET. I’m sorry you’re seeing this error. I think it is a subtle problem with your Python installation, but it could also be a bug. I was not able to reproduce it on my own installation, but another user reported the exact same error this morning.

Could you please:

1.    Save the attached GetMoreInformation.py script to your Windows desktop.

2.    Double click on it to run it.

3.    It will create a file on the desktop called GetMoreInformation.txt. Please email me that file.

That will help me verify your Python installation.

Thanks,

Jason