mget-help - [mget-help] Salinity data download request

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

From: Andrew Gilbert <>
Subject: [mget-help] Salinity data download request
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 17:06:55 -0500
Hi MGET team,
I've been using your MGET tools to assign some satellite environmental covs for modeling. It's a great tool. Thanks for continuing to improve it. I didn't find an interpolate to points data product for satellite derived salinity. Particularly I'm looking to get data L3 daily data from the Aquarius mission (http://aquarius.umaine.edu/cgi/data.htm). Is this something that could be added? I hope I didn't miss it in the tool, I downloaded the latest (0.8a56) to make sure. Thanks again.
Cheers, Andrew

--
Andrew Gilbert
Data Management Director