mget-help - RE: [mget-help] Cookbook of common MGET scenarios

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

RE: [mget-help] Cookbook of common MGET scenarios

  • From: Jason Roberts <>
  • To: "McCarthy-intern, Orion" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [mget-help] Cookbook of common MGET scenarios
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 14:32:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Dear Orion,

Thanks for your interest. I’ve been working on a detailed write-up on the connectivity modeling tools here. It’s not quite done—other projects are dominating my time—but there’s more than enough to get you started. Please check that out and let me know if you have any questions.

I also recommend you contact Eric Treml at the University of Melbourne. Eric has done a lot of connectivity modeling in the Coral Triangle area, including some funded by WWF. Some of these data were put into the WWF Coral Triangle Atlas. (I can provide you with contacts at WWF related to that, if desired.)

Best,

Jason