mget-help - [mget-help] AVISO data processing error

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

[mget-help] AVISO data processing error

  • From: "Metcalfe, Kristian" <>
  • To: "''" <>
  • Subject: [mget-help] AVISO data processing error
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 08:32:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Dear MGET team,

I was wondering if you could inform me of where I might be going wrong regarding the processing of AVISO data. I am trying to extract data for a given extent along the West/Central Coast of Africa (Xmin -10.0000; Xmax 32.000; Ymax 15.000; Ymin -18.000) as indicated by the bounding box in the attached screenshots. This extent works for data extracted from NASA JPL PO.DAAC and NOAA Oscar. However when I run this with any of the Aviso products (MSWH, MWIND and MADT) the resulting outputs do not cover the required extent – see screen shot 1 and 2 for example with MADT product. When I change the extent (Xmin -15.0000; Xmax 1.000; Ymax 15.000; Ymin -18.000) I still encounter the same problem – however it is more pronounced – see scree shot 3 and 4. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Kristian

Dr Kristian Metcalfe

Centre for Ecology & Conservation