mget-help - [mget-help] ERROR "find Cayula-CornillonFronts in GHRSST L4 SST"

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

[mget-help] ERROR "find Cayula-CornillonFronts in GHRSST L4 SST"

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [mget-help] ERROR "find Cayula-CornillonFronts in GHRSST L4 SST"

Hello
I am using MGET (version 0.8 to 67) the tool "find Cayula-CornillonFronts in
GHRSST L4 SST" "GHRSST L4 product:" MUR-JPL-L4-GLOB-v4.1. "

I previously worked without problems now has the following error

"" "Failed to download THREDDS catalog
http://podaac-opendap.jpl.nasa.gov/opendap/allData/ghrsst/data/GDS2/L4/catalog.xml
The HTTP request failed with SSLError: [Errno 8] _ssl. c: 504: EOF occurred in
violation of protocol Retrying. ""

verifying the URL this has no information available.

abjunto image of the problem

THANKS, I will Stay attentive to you answer

ATTE

GUSTAVO ADOLFO NARANJO TORO
STUDENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF COLOMBIA