mget-help - [mget-help] New OPENDAP url for AVISO

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

[mget-help] New OPENDAP url for AVISO

  • From: Gianmarco INGROSSO <>
  • To: Jason Roberts <>,
  • Subject: [mget-help] New OPENDAP url for AVISO
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 16:40:28 +0200

Dear Jason,
I hope you are doing well. As probably you know, recently the OPENDAP url of AVISO has been modified.
(https://www.aviso.altimetry.fr/en/data/data-access.html). New credential are also necessary to access at the AVISO OPENDAP
So, with the MGET (my version is 0.8a68) now I’m not able to download the AVISO geostrophic current into the simulation directory for a connectivity analysis.
How I can resolve this issue? It is a simple problem (the simple change of the url) or it will require more time and a new version of MGET?
Thank you very much for your help and for the fantastic tool that you and your research group made.
Looking forward hearing from you

Best regards

Gianmarco

---

Gianmarco Ingrosso, PhD
Laboratory of Marine Biology
Department of Biological and Environmental Science and Technologies (DiSTeBA)
University of Salento
73100 Lecce, Italy

Cell: +39 3276903034
Office: +39 0832298885