mget-help - Re: [mget-help] help with interpolation of satellite rasters at points (or downloading the rasters themselves)

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

Re: [mget-help] help with interpolation of satellite rasters at points (or downloading the rasters themselves)

  • From: Linda Waters <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [mget-help] help with interpolation of satellite rasters at points (or downloading the rasters themselves)
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 17:58:23 -0300

Thanks Shaun,

That was a good idea. I edited the web address the https version in the multiple places I could find where it was trying to access the website in the python script. I notice that I can access the pages through a browser if I use https instead of http, but in MGET now I get a different error message; I think it isn't expecting ssl.

Failed to query the NASA OceanColor server at https://oceandata.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/api/file_search.cgi. The HTTP request failed with SSLError: [Errno 185090050] _ssl.c:340: error:0B084002:x509 certificate routines:X509_load_cert_crl_file:system lib. Retrying...