mget-help - Re: [mget-help] help with interpolation of satellite rasters at points (or downloading the rasters themselves)

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

Re: [mget-help] help with interpolation of satellite rasters at points (or downloading the rasters themselves)

  • From: Linda Waters <>
  • To: Jason Roberts <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [mget-help] help with interpolation of satellite rasters at points (or downloading the rasters themselves)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:17:11 -0300

Update: I spoke too soon. CoRTAD now doesn't give me a ssl error anymore, but it gets stuck at 0% for downloading a raster. I have no idea if that's a related error to the oceancolor problem or something entirely different, but I thought I'd bring it up since they both had ssl errors before the MGET update, so might be related to some underlying python problem.