mget-help - RE: [mget-help] Interpolation Issue

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

RE: [mget-help] Interpolation Issue

  • From: Jason Roberts <>
  • To: Cameron Baber <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [mget-help] Interpolation Issue
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 14:53:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=duke.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=duke.edu; dkim=pass header.d=duke.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=z/kLro416lOcmlA8XikioKkaYPKITB+PVJJc7SdPtso=; b=V3syGCn+th2zicoswsgKuQMva8klXjUK8e4QysppRaFms2p/rTCdiWwThdV9zNBEfcEKyE9n42T+NLB2FJQdWOMSXnvaZuosp+cA074BMMRmc5HEXr+0taqkgur1jIq3ZQ5O/ILkKJpPcm0NWwJsIoIZZXbRNsK5DRGR/JXxY+8IxeNl7XoBU5LafQ+kKW2ArfWagSllVjRlV13AE1zZGGWhMMBYAqVgikYGAFu9HKTfSIlM2oSqLDVO4gOk3uqY6tq1aY426lQiejbi/ZgPz3ylJzZdmPbZzziL6roAYjqKOT3Zxnyhb4vXoJgfkadbLxL0yys6zGEbNHjxbnfhoQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=EBPqp45b/vKBJ7C0n35ZYIaJ+8F7ZDaJxaMuZCQy9bYqDKgU/640gR08j7Jzh2wrKHmxRMqUYB2EKqAWXSXKPJDehq2L5TaJ2EyTuXO/wKf9zJohvJqlnXL1omYla39CJbo2HVx+xN/nkPfqsXqA8JtTKuSQvCqE4VJuCs41HpgAETowvFiFDuCkuXeTgNFodIdlIabN72c08slCNfePoz9xvn8VL1gKRbNXUYYrs/vJZE9cAc6v8iJZPaUqrYJqS5RzhF7mOtxaw4rU+U4fTyI9RiA9amdOXRThZayVdV9sv6KQaY2YQx/+YT/3sAotjYH3sk0f7jNTc2EIr/g6JQ==

Cam,

It sounds like a configuration issue. Does the tool complete very quickly (e.g. 0 seconds elapsed), claiming success without generating any output in the geoprocessing window other than a start and end time? If so, most likely it is a Python configuration problem. Send me a screenshot of trying to run the tool and I can confirm.

If not that, the next likely option is that the raster is too large and the Matlab code is reporting an “OUT OF MEMORY” error. But the tool should then fail, and you should see a red message containing that text. You and I have discussed this before, so I’m pretty sure you’d recognize this..

Best,

Jason