mget-help - [mget-help] Split lines into Segments

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

[mget-help] Split lines into Segments

  • From: Sarah Moore <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [mget-help] Split lines into Segments
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 19:44:57 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to use the tool Split Lines into Segments. While the tool does split my transects into segments, I cannot fill in the begin time and end time options. I need to add these to each transect so that my presence data can be matched with each segment. Is there a certain format my columns need to be in for the tool to recognize them?

Thanks for the help!

Sarah

--

Sarah Moore
Duke University | Nicholas School of the Environment

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page