mget-help - Re: [mget-help] Problem running Diversity Index

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

Re: [mget-help] Problem running Diversity Index

  • From: "BERRY, Robert" <>
  • To: Jason Roberts <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [mget-help] Problem running Diversity Index
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 08:15:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi Jason

Many thanks for your prompt and helpful reply. I now have MGET 0.8a64 running perfectly with an install of R 3.3.0. This will be extremely useful for my research in allowing me to calculate landscape diversity (shannon) for different land areas. Thanks for making the software freely available.

Best wishes

Rob