mget-help - [mget-help] Cayula-Cornillon

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

[mget-help] Cayula-Cornillon

  • From: "Lenka Fronkova (Cefas)" <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [mget-help] Cayula-Cornillon
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 16:29:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Good afternoon,

I am a GIS Analyst at Cefas and we are looking into identifying fronts using SST in the East North Atlantic. I installed MGET and tried Cayula-Cornillon edge detection algorithm and it yields good results in ArcGIS Toolbox. However, I would like to use the code in a loop as we have monthly data in 10 years timescale as a standalone script. I found scripts in “OceanographicAnalysis” “Fronts.py”. When I try to run this in “Spyder” platform it does not want to import the modules like GeoEco.Datasets  or GeoEco.Datasets.Virtual (please see a screenshot below).

Please could you point me to what I am missing? This is the path were everything is installed:

C:\Python27\ArcGIS10.5\Lib\site-packages\GeoEco

Lenka Fronkova

GIS Analyst

Pakefield Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 0HT, UK

Tel: +441502524431, email:

cid:image003.png@01D09F8E.45E71950

This email and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only. Its unauthorised use, distribution, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and notify the sender. In messages of a non-business nature, the views and opinions expressed are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect those of Cefas. Communications on Cefas’ computer systems may be monitored and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page