mget-help - [mget-help] Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools

Please Wait...

Subject: Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (MGET) help

Text archives

[mget-help] Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools

  • From: Enrique Casas <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [mget-help] Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 12:29:37 +0000

Hi!
First of all, thank you for sharing the tool you developed. I am undertaking a research programme on Marine Biology in the University of the Azores and I think It will be of great use for me.
The only matter is that I use free software as QGis, and as I saw that you were thinking about developing the tool to be compatible with such free software, I wanted to ask you If indeed that happened, and I could use your software with QGis.

Again, thank you very much for your time.

Regards,
Enrique.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page